The Fluke 789 ProcessMeter combines a loop calibrator with a DMM to give process technicians double the power in one tool. Fluke 789 has a display thats twice as large and twice as bright with two levels of backlighting. The 789 loop calibrators also have a built-in, selectable 250 ohm HART ® resistor, eliminating the need to carry a separate resistor.
The Fluke 789 ProcessMeter is a DMM designed to meet 1000 volt IEC 1010 CAT III standards and a precision 1000V, 440 mA True RMS meter. It can take frequency measurement to 20 kHz, has Min/Max/Average/Hold/ Relative modes, diode test and continuity beeper.
The dual display on Fluke 789 loop calibrators also have an enhanced backlight with two brightness settings which can show simultaneously mA and % of scale readout. The 0-100% mA Span Check buttons toggle between 4 and 20 mA. The infrared I/O serial port is compatible with the FlukeView ® Forms Software version 2.1. The fuses and battery are externally accessible for easy replacement.
- Part number FLUKE-789
- Manufactured by Fluke
- Built with Fluke Connect
- 1000 V RMS max voltage applied between any jack and earth ground
- -40° to 140°F (-40° to 60°C) storage temperature
- -4° to 131°F (-20° to 55°C) operating temperature
- Range and resolutions:
- V DC: 400.mV, 4.000 V, 40.00 V, 400.0 V, 1000 V
- V AC (true-rms): 400.0 mV, 4.000 V, 40.00 V, 400.0 V, 1000 V
- mA DC: 30.000 mA
- A DC: 1.000 A (0.440 A continuous)
- A AC: 1.000 A (0.440 A continuous)